Whereas we trust the Universe to bring forward the right people for co-creation, we may be overwhelmed with people showing up, and may need to make decisions about how to best structure our teamwork. Below are some general guidelines for forming co-creative teams:
- Build teams with people who have no attachment to being a member of the team, i.e., 2nd tier people who are happy to leave the team if people who can contribute better show up.
- Limit the team size to eight people, to allow for full integration of everybody’s gifts.
- In addition to team members bringing complementary skills and gift which are necessary for manifesting the specific, shared purpose, we believe that all teams will benefit from members holding important generic skills, to allow for the fulfilment of the following roles
(TO BE DEVELOPED FURTHER):
- Spirit navigator, monitoring alignment with evolution
- Harmony navigator, monitoring coherence within the team
- Canoe Navigator, monitoring stage progression in the Magic Canoe process
- Collective intelligence navigator, monitoring that every member’s gifts are included for the co-creation
- Coherence navigator, monitoring and transparently exploring causes for lack of coherence in the team and in team members
- Designer/process navigator, monitoring coherence in the co-creation process steps to achieve the agreed vision
- Rhythm/time navigator, monitoring clarity on time requirements and progression towards achieving the vision
- Link navigator, exploring synergies with other teams
- Scribe, offering documentation of insights and progress